Thursday, August 11, 2011

School Supplies

When I was a kid I loved going school supply shopping with my family. When I got home I unpacked everything and organized it all on my bed. Maybe that should have been a big sign that I was meant to be a teacher!

All fourth grade students are asked to bring the following supplies to school:

“Toolbox” , (cardboard or plastic) to hold school supplies

2 glue sticks

1 box Kleenex

1 box ZIPLOCK bags

Lysol wipes

1 one subject notebook

1 pair of scissors


I would also like students in my class to please have these things on hand throughout the year:


Markers and/or crayons

Erasers
Extra pencils
Bottle of Glue

Lastly, I am keeping a wish list on the right hand side of the blog for things we need for the classroom. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment